Am i pregnant? I had sexual intercourse while on birthcontrol, but i was on an antibiotic and i know i can get pregnant that way. But i told my partner to pull out, but he got some seamen on the outside of my vagina. I also heard of a thing called "pre-ej

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I can not provide you with a statistical answer to your question.
However, i will provide a little bit of information about pre-ejaculate. Pre-ejaculate, is a clear fluid that is released at the tip of the penis (prior to ejaculation). It contains a small concentration of sperm (less than semen). There is a possibility that pregnancy can occur with pre-ejaculate.

In brief: Hello.

Dr. Jane Van Dis