I am pregent? My boobs have been icthing and hurting i feel boaded all the time my anckels hurt I have already came on this mouth and it was vary light and i also have an iud...

In brief: I

I do not know if you are pregnant.
The iud is obviously to protect against pregnancy but nothing is 100%. If he performed oral sex on you, that should not impregnate you. However, if you had vaginal intercourse that is a different matter. Possible symptoms of pregnancy are: lack of a period, breast enlargement and or tenderness, nausea, vomiting, feeling tired, urinating more often, feeling more emotional, insomnia, cramping & abdominal enlargment (not all inclusive). If you have missed your period, take a pregnancy test.

In brief: I

I do not know if you are pregnant.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham