Can lung tumors attach themselves to my spinal cord or muscles?

Dr. Eric Toloza
Surgery - Thoracic

Yes, lung cancer can get big enough to invade the chest wall and spine or can spread (metastasize) the spine and musculoskeletal system .
..

..
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Eric Toloza
Dr. Mitchell Kamrava
Radiation Oncology

In brief: Kind of

I think that attach isn't quite the correct word but lung cancer can grow into either muscles and/or through the vertebrae to the spinal cord.
It is also possible for lung caner to not grow directly into the spianl cord but instead spread via the blood stream (ie metastasize) to the vertebrae and then start growing towards the spinal cord.

In brief: Kind of

Dr. Mitchell Kamrava
Dr. Mitchell Kamrava
Dr. Eric Weisman