My right eye has been getting worse, i don't know what to do. Please help! it has been happening in the past week or two, and I have no idea what to do.

In brief: There

There is not enough information here to give a meaningful response.
If you are having pain with a visual change, you need to see the doctor. Add more info about the nature of your problem.

In brief: There

Dr. William Goldstein
Ophthalmology

In brief: Is

Is there pain? Has your vision become blurry? Are you missing portions of your vision? More info please!

In brief: Is

Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. William Goldstein
Dr. John Kim
Ophthalmology

In brief: You

You have to state what is getting worse? Is it pain, vision, swelling, redness? Since we only have your description to go by, you have to be detailed as possible.

In brief: You

Dr. John Kim
Dr. John Kim
Dr. Adam Smith