What is this? My vaginal area is getting an odor and my discharge is thick and comes all the time. My menstrual cycle comes every 2 months or three. And i've never had sex before/

In brief: Hi.

Hi. I cannot diagnose your symptoms.
I am glad that you indicated that you have not had sex, so your vaginal discharge would not be due to a sexually transmitted disease. If you are young, sometimes it takes a while for your period to become regular. White, milky discharge without an odor is called leukorrhea and is normal. If you have a heavy discharge with an odor, i would talk to your doctor to get a better idea of the cause.

In brief: Hi.

Hi. I cannot diagnose your symptoms.
Dr. Adam Levy