What does the term "full" kidney mean in a given result of an ultrasound? But not having to do with urine. My daughter has a small fluid filled cyst on one of her kidneys, she under goes repeated ultrasounds. Now there is an issue ith her other kidney, vi

In brief: I

I have heard this term used with fetal ultrasounds - (pyelectasis) which means that there can be dilation of the central part of the kidney.
I will change this from unspecified specialty to diagostic radiologist, to get a better chance of getting exact info. I suggest that you ask your doctor what he specifically meant whe using the term "full kidney".

In brief: I

Dr. Adam Levy