What is my chance of being pregnant? I started my period on 02/06/12 I ended my period approximately 02/09/12 I had unprotected sex 9, 10, 11, 12... I have had some light lower back pains and cramps on my low abdomen on the 17, 18, 19th... I never get pai

Most . Most people with ovulate 14 days before a period, therefore your date of ovulation was 2-18-12 and sperm lives in your reproductive track for 72 hrs (3 days) at the most, so you are probably having sex too soon if you are trying to get pregnant! and if you are trying to avoid pregnancy you are probably ok but should consider some form of contraception (condoms, oc's or the morning after pill if not on anything) so you are not disappointed. If you are trying, then its best to buy an ovulation predictor kit and have intercourse the day its positive and for the next 2-3 days in a row or try to calculate your next period minus 12-16 days and have sex during that period of time. Hope this answers your question, but I am not sure from the way it was written if you are trying or avoiding a pregnancy. Take care.
Good . Good morning: my answer to your question is: you are pregnant until proven otherwise. Engaging in unprotected intercourse results in pregnancy in 85% of women (over a year). The "rhythm method" that you outlined is notoriously ineffective. The sperm can be viable and last up to one week in the female reproductive tract. To be on the safe side, i would test for pregnancy with an early pregnancy test at the end of february. If your menses is abnormal in any way, i.e., lighter, spotting, etc., even with a negative pregnancy test, i would seek medical attention at your gynecologist's office and also check for sexually transmitted infections. A more effective form of contraceptive would also be recommended, if pregnancy is not in your immediate plans. http://www.amazon.com/inside-information-women-mysteries-ebook/dp/b004kspxt6/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=utf8&qid=1329838389&sr=1-1 good luck and have a nice day.