Dear dr, i fall of stair 5 week ago and my head hate a wall i go to ER and have tc scan i got a concussion, sine i fall i got very bad headache non stop, and my blood pressure is low 80/40 and get very dizy. What causes to blood pressure to go this low?

Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: Get checked

The effects of concussions can vary and be unpredictable.
It depends on the severity of the injury. The best thing is to give your brain complete rest. The more strain you place on your brain while it is attempting to heal, the more likely it is to slow down the healing process. It would be good to get re-evaluated by your doctor.

In brief: Get checked

Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq

In brief: Hello,

Hello, because you continue to have a severe, constat headache and dizziness, you should see your doctor back.
I am not sure if your blood pressure is related.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. Vikram Patel