Can I still have lung surgery if my bronchitis is flaring up?

No. In general surgery should be postponed until you have been afebrile for 48-72 hours and are on the road to recovery. Lung surgery should not be done while a patient is ill with acute bronchitis or flares of chronic bronchitis due to an increased risk of postoperative complications.
Maybe not... It depends on many factors including your oxygen level. In general, your surgeon and anesthesiologist would want you as close to your baseline as possible, especially for a routine procedure. If the procedure is emergent, then there is increased risk doing the procedure during a flare but they may need to proceed anyway in an emergency. The decision is made by the surgeon and anesthesiologist.