Are there any other options a couple has if tubal reversal nor putting the egg and sperm together is an option? I'm 44 years old and know my age is a factor. Please give me the best option you can. We are wanting the child to be of me and him.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: Given

Given the age factor, in vitro fertilization is probably your best bet.
If you can't or won't undergo either reversal of the tubal ligation (which takes some time that you may not have) or in vitro fertilization, your likelihood of pregnancy is extremely small: it is possible to have a natural pregnancy after tubal ligation, but this is not very likely--especially if the mother is 44 years old.

In brief: Given

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham