Should i tell my parents about my diaper fetish/tb desires? I have a diaper fetish and I have been feeling really guilty and depressed because i haven't told my parents, and also because i can't get diapers because i cannot drive yet and i cannot get to a

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I think dr kardener provided some very good insights and advice.
I think one thing about your diaper festish (which usually means you get turned on by wearing diapers) is that you are keeping it a secret. You clearly stated that you feel guilty and depressed about this. Fetishes are problems when they are causing difficulties in our lives. I think it would be helpful for you to get up the courage to talk to your parents. Don't be surprised if they are upset. They love you and might worry that something is wrong. They also may want to be be very supportive. In other words, just be prepared that you can not predict their reactions. Its funny how loving and wanting to protect your child can make a parent act sometimes. I suspect that your parents love you and you love them or you would not be writing in about feeling bad about not telling them about this part of your life. Don't be surprised if they don't want to drive you to the store to get diapers. I agree with dr. Kardener that it would be helpful to have a professional that you can talk to about these matters. P.S. - thank you for telling us what TB stood for (i would have thought tuberculosis). Take care.

In brief: Hello.

In brief: There

There is nothing in the realm of human experience that should be in any way off putting to a psychotherapist.
So, what you may want to start with is asking your parents to help you find a suitable professional with whom you can openly discuss this experience. I can assure you it has a very significant and important symbolic meaning to you and fulfills some otherwise unmet need. There is something quite magical in being a baby whose every need is attended to by loving, caring parents such that we need barely wimpier and, if hungry, we are fed, or if uncomfortable we are comforted. Its a bit like the idea of a garden of eden where all is provided and there are no responsibilities or worries. Then we begin to grow up, eating from the tree of knowledge, and are expelled from the garden to have to go out in the world and take care of ourselves. I mention this biblical story, not for theological reasons, but for the common psychological wish everyone has of being able to stay in the carefree place. Of course, all of the advantages of maturity would also have to be forfeited even if it were even possible to remain a small child. It isn't, thank goodness! the price paid would be much too great.

In brief: There

Dr. Sheldon Kardener
Dr. Sheldon Kardener
Dr. Shontae Buffington