Is it normal to keep throwing up with morning sickness and what if i can barely eat anything? I think I am 8 weeks and I have been sick for two weeks, a lot of times barely getting out of bed. I can't go to the doctor until march 1st because of insurance

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: Not

Not being able to keep anything down is not good and if you continue will become dehydrated and must go to the er to be seen, otherwise you put yourself and your baby at risk.
You can try gator-aid, and over the counter nausea medications, but if not improved you need to be seen sooner than march 1st.

In brief: Not

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Jane Van Dis