Can cardiac bypass surgery be done laparoscopically?

Small incisions. Cardiac surgery can be done through very small incisions robotically and/or thorascopically. Http://www. Ucdmc. Ucdavis. Edu/surgery/specialties/cardio/robotic_surgery. Html.
Not exactly... Technically, laparoscopic surgery is from the abdomen. Thoracoscopic surgery and robotic surgery can be used to do bypass surgery as well as other minimally invasive techniques. Your overall health as well as the locations for bypass all help determine if one of these alternative ways of operating is feasible or not.