I have back pain I can't feel my toes

Many possibitities. You may have a pinched nerve that is causing numbness in the toes. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.
Hello. . Hello. I can not diagnose the cause of your back pain and your toe numbness. The combination of back pain (especially lower back) and numbness, could be suggestive of pressure on a nerve root coming off the spinal cord. There can be many causes. So, at minimum, recommend that you call your doctor. Do you have any of the following problems? * difficulty with starting your urine stream, inability to urinate, being unable to feel when you are urinating or incontinence. * constipation, fecal incontinence or being unable to feel when you are passing stool. * weakness in your legs. If you have these additional symptoms this should be emergently assessed. Take care.