For a doctor that knows about hemorrhoids. So I get hemorrhoids like 2-5 times each year. Well I got a little rash on one side of my butt cheeks. It is not really bad, however it itches. I did a little research and read that it could have been caused from

Hemorrhoids . Hemorrhoids are a common problem, which result from increased pressure in the veins of the anus causing the veins to swell, making them itchy and painful (particularly if the hemorrhoid clots, also known as thrombosis). Occasionally bright red blood on toilet tissue, stool, or in the toilet bowl can be seen, particularly after passage of a hard stool. The most common cause is straining during bowel movements due to constipation. Hemorrhoid can also be a manifestation of more serious disease, such as liver cirrhosis. Hemorrhoids may exist either inside or outside the body - internal hemorrhoids occur just inside the anus, at the beginning of the rectum, whereas external hemorrhoids occur at the anal opening and may hang outside the anus, these can be detected by examining the anal area to see if tissue is protruding outside of the anus. I am not sure that the rash you describe is due to hemorrhoids. While you don't state whether the rash is painful, raised or warm (which would more indicate the presence of an infection), i would guess that the irritation is due to non-specific inflammation. The intensity of anal itching and the amount of inflammation increases from the direct trauma of scratching and the presence of moisture. At its most intense, anal itching causes intolerable discomfort that often is described as burning and soreness. Anal itching can be caused by irritating chemicals in the foods we eat, such as are found in spices, hot sauces, and peppers. In addition, continuous moisture in the anus can be worsened by caused by frequent liquid stools, diarrhea, or escape of small amounts of stool (incontinence). Moisture increases the possibility of infections of the anus, especially yeast, particularly in patients with diabetes mellitus. I would suggest that you take a shower or bath every day, dry the area very carefully. To that you can add astringents, which promotes dryness of the skin, which in turn helps relieve burning, itching, and pain. Examples of astringents include: calamine 5% to 25% zinc oxide 5% to 25% (calmol 4, nupercainal, tronolane), witch hazel 10% to 50% (fleet medicated, tucks, witch hazel hemorrhoidal pads) analgesic products are local anesthetic products, relieve pain, itching, and burning by depressing receptors on pain nerves. Examples of analgesics include: menthol 0.1% to 1.0% (greater than 1.0% is not recommended), camphor 0.1% to 3% (greater than 3% is not recommended), juniper tar 1% to 5%. Lastly, corticosteroids reduce inflammation and can relieve itching, but should not be used for more than short periods of a few days to two weeks. Only products with weak corticosteroid effects are available over-the-counter should be used.
Rash not hemorrhoids. A rash on the buttocks is usually not hemorrhoids but something else. No soap or wipes directly on it and if persists need to have it looked at.