Antritis i've got a chronical antritis and usual medicine doesn't help me. Could you advise me better treatment?

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: You

You might consider seeing a rheumatologist, arthritis specialist.
They have more options to evaluate and treat arthritis. Best wishes.

In brief: You

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. John Fung
Surgery

In brief: I

I believe you are referring to inflammation of the gastric antrum, the portion of the stomach leading to the pylorus.
Most often, this is due to helicobacter pylori, also known as h. Pylori, which is a bacterium that is commonly found in the stomach. The vast majority of people infected with h. Pylori infection have no symptoms and will never develop problems. However, h. Pylori is capable of causing a number of digestive problems, including ulcers, and, much less commonly, stomach cancer. It is not clear why some people with h. Pylori get these conditions and others do not. There are several ways to diagnose h. Pylori. The most commonly used tests include the following: 1) blood tests can detect specific antibodies that the body's immune system develops in response to the h. Pylori bacterium. 2) breath tests (known as urea breath tests) require that you drink a specialized solution containing a substance that is broken down by the h. Pylori bacterium. The breakdown products can be detected in your breath. 3) tests are available that detect h. Pylori proteins in stool 4) stomach sampling taken during endoscopy and stained on pathology treatment for h pylori infection requires taking a number of medications for 2 weeks. 1) proton-pump inhibitor to reduces the manufacture of acid in stomach which subsequently heals the tissues broken by infection. 2) treatment with 2 antibiotics are normally suggested which lessens the threat of treatment failure by resistance offered to antibiotics. In the United States, clarithromycin-based triple therapy–triple therapy, for short–is the standard treatment for an ulcer caused by h. Pylori. The doctor prescribes the antibiotic clarithromycin, a ppi, and the antibiotics Amoxicillin or metronidazole even though the best possible h. Pylori course of therapy continues to be explored, the american college of gastroenterology has suggested 4 drug regimens that also incorporates Bismuth Subsalicylate (pepto-bismol). These treatments effectively heal infection in 85% of people around the world. One must know that for successful helicobacter pylori treatment, it’s significant to carry out complete course of medications. If you have tried these drugs and have failed, you will need to seek the advice of an infectious disease specialist for advanced therapy.

In brief: I

Dr. John Fung
Dr. John Fung
Dr. Adam Smith