Dr, oz recommend 2% greek yogurt.....Does this refer to grams of fat in product or what exactly is 2% greek yogurt? I buy the non fat kind.....And it says 0/0 % on label in get chobani brand....Can I use this? And where can I get blue potato chips...I am

In brief: Hi.

Hi. Yogurt is a food made by the natural bacterial fermentation of milk.
Because greek yogurts are not heat treated and undergo little processing, they are a great source of probiotics. Probiotics are beneficial to the intestinal tract. Because of the live cultures in greek yogurt, it is reported to help with the absorption of calcium. Greek yogurt contains more protein and less sugar than typical american yogurts. Additionally, many people like the thick consistency of greek yogurt. Even with greek yogurts you need to check labels. Those that are flavored usually contain more sugar and more calories. The percentage of protein and carbohydrate differs depending on the brand. Greek yogurt is a great way to help meet your daily recommended dairy intake. It is also an awesome way to satisfy your sweet tooth while still eating healthy. 2% milk fat gets 35% of the it's calories from fats. Whole or 4% milk fat gets 46% of it's calories from fat. 1% milk fat gets 20% of it's calories from fat. Skim or nonfat milk get no calories from fat. Only 2% of the total volume of 2% milk is fat. But milk is composed mostly of water. Chobaini makes great yogurt. 0% fat yogurt is fine. However, if you were diabetic or trying to work on a really good glycemic balance, the extra fat in 2% could aid in breaking down the calories more slowly. I hope this was helpful, even if i don't know where to buy blue chips in florida. Take care.

In brief: Hi.

Dr. Rashed Hasan