Is there something wrong with my shoulder? Every once and a while i get this weird feeling in my shoulder like someone's squeezing it. It only lasts for a few seconds but it feels so weird..

Dr. Mark Galland
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: I

I am sorry to learn of your discomfort.
I would like to know more about your symptoms, but with the infomation provided it does not sound serious. Particularly if the pain is rare, intermittent and fleeting. If it is not limiting your activity, waking you from sleep or associated with numbness and tingling, you may be able to safely observe it. If the symptoms persist you may try the exercise program I have linked below. If the symptoms worsen or persist to an undesirable degree, i rec that you see your primary md.

In brief: I

I am sorry to learn of your discomfort.
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Mark Galland
Dr. Eric Weisman