I have a blister on my lip I am recovering from a cold and my job really stresses me out i read these two things may trigger one i'm scared and don't know what to do

Dr. Joseph Jeu

In brief: The

The blister on your lip sounds like typical cold sore.
Usually lasts a week, often quite sore and always unsightly. It is commonly triggered by other illness, emotional stress and exposure to a lot of sunlight. It is caused by reactivation of herpes type 1 virus ( not genital herpes). It can be treated by your physician with a prescription antiviral medication, either topical ointment or oral tablets. It is inconvenient, but nothig t really worry about. Best wishes.

In brief: The

Dr. Joseph Jeu
Dr. Joseph Jeu