When did i get pregnant if the ultrasounds are correct? I was dating a guy and the last time we had sex was may 14, 2006. Then i met someone else june 6, 2006 or the week after and had sex with him the first night. I found out i was pregnant in july 2006.

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: There

There is now easy dna paternity testing that you can perform to determine who the father is.
This is not an uncommon occurrence, so there is easy dna testing that you can perform to put your mind at rest. Just google dna paternity testing, and you will be able to obtain testing easily.

In brief: There

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Adam Levy