I have blood and mucous in my stool and mild pain. Do i need to go to a hospital or can I possibly heal on my own? Last night i did a very dumb thing.I tried to use watered down alcohol rectally and forgot that i had anti-fungal spray on at the time.

In brief: If

If you need to give yourself alcohol enemas, you have a serious problem. People who instill alcohol into their rectums in order to become intoxicated more quickly, engage in a dangerous practice.
Because the colon mucosa absorbs the alcohol more quickly than via the stomach, the blood alcohol level can rise very quickly. This has led to a number of reported deaths from fatal alcohol intoxication. Your rectum was not designed as a portal for alcohol and this practice can cause significant damage to the rectal tissues. I can only guess how badly an antifungal would impact the tender mucosa of the rectum. It is clear that the combination and alcohol and anti-fungal spray has injured you. I strongly recommend that you go to the emergency room so that the extent of damage can be assessed.

In brief: If

Dr. Jack Hinkle