Why am i still sick dizziness, loss of strength diaherra hot/cold flashes fever

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It sounds like you are having severe symptoms, please be medically evaluated by your doctor. Fever with dizziness and loss of strength are concerning for infection, so you need to be medically evaluated as soon as possible.
It may help to write down your symptoms and any medications you are on for your doctor.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Fertility Medicine

In brief: We

We need more information to help you understand your situation.
I recommend that you see your primary care or gyn physician. The physician can ask a few more questions and perform an exam inaction to make a diagnosis. I wish i could be more helpful. If your symptoms are severe then go the er. Best wishes.

In brief: We

Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Michael Opsahl
Dr. Arnon Rubin