What happens to a 3year old girl if she has her legs, arms, butt cheeps, betty, and back shaved every week she is with her dad every week and comes back shaved we can not get him to stop it and child services says its not harmful intent

In brief: I would call the DA

If what you are saying is correct, I think the folks at your child services are a bit incompetent.
There is no reason for a dad to shave his daughter unless it is a fetish and or a voyeuristic event bordering on child sexual abuse. I would call and speak to the child sexual trauma unit at your DA's office.

In brief: I would call the DA

In brief: I

I will attempt to make a response to this.
However, first i would like to know your husband's reason for shaving your 3 year old daughter every week.

In brief: I

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham