I'm taking tramadol, skelaxin, and nabumetone for very bad lower pack pain and get no relief. Do I have a disc problem? Two weeks ago i started having low back pain. A few days later developed the urge to go the bathroom all the time. The frequent urge

Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management

In brief: Back pain

Tramadol is a pain killer, skelaxin (metaxalone) is a muscle relaxer, Nabumetone is a nsaids.
It's hard to identify the cause of your pain without additional information. If your pain is not improved, please see your doctor for evaluation.

In brief: Back pain

Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: You

You need to be seen again immediately.
Severe back pain with urinary problems can represent a back disc problem, such as a herniated disc. Please be seen immediately for a complete evaluation, and tell your doctor your concerns.

In brief: You

You need to be seen again immediately.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Eric Weisman