My lip is damaged what do I do ? I got hit with a object in my face and now my lip is damaged. When i first got it fixed the doctor put dis solvable stitches in my lip which caused a keloid. Then i hate the keloid removed and a surgeon fixed it up. Now my

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I would recommend that you follow up with the dermatologist or plastic surgeon and talk about your situation.
That way you can discuss the options to help improve your scar. Feel free to read more about scar removal on the medical dermatology page on the link below. I hope that helps.

In brief: I

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward

In brief: You

You just received excellent advice from a dermatologist.
Now, just a little more from an acupuncturist. Medical acupuncture can provide very helpful treatments for scars. Good luck.

In brief: You