Would the rod (birth control) mess with your pierod or stop it? Two of my friends had one of the one they put in your skin not this one or the Depo-Provera but somthing else an they both had there's for 3 months straight

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I am wondering if you mean "implanon", which is a rod-shaped birth control device that goes in the skin under your arm. This is a very good birth control device that lasts about three years.
When women have the Implanon or the Mirena (levonorgestrel) iud placed, they can have irregular bleeding for several months, but then typically have much lighter or no periods after that (so about three years for implanon).

In brief: I

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav