I need emergency dentist in miami have terrible extreme tooth pain can you help me i have no insurance or job I am in really severe pain thank you for your help it is a miolar on the bottom row of teeth if you looked at my two front bottom teeth

Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: You're right.

Absolutely correct, you need to see a dentist right away.
Check in to public health clinics in your state or a dental school--these options often work better for people with extra time and scant funds. Good luck!

In brief: You're right.

Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Gabriel Malouf
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: Dental clinic or

call a dental school. You may need to arrange a payment plan.

In brief: Dental clinic or

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Unfortunate

Unfortunately the result of putting off routine dental care is an infection-driven emergency.
Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you have a major crisis. The only dental school in florida is in gainsville. Call er's to see if they have dental staff. If not, perhaps they can refer you to medicaid associated dental clinics.

In brief: Unfortunate

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Gilberto Nunez
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: ER

Visit the er at your nearest hospital.

In brief: ER

Visit the er at your nearest hospital.
Dr. Gilberto Nunez
Dr. Gilberto Nunez
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Hello,

Hello, I am sorry you are going through this.
You can try googling, "miami (or your town) low cost dental clinics" and see if it helps. Also look for a dental school in your area. You can also call your local er as they might be able to advise you on emergency low cost dental clinics. If you have increased pain, fever, or swelling then you will have to go to the er.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav

In brief: Local dental society

I would try your local dental society or state dental association to try and find a facility to treat you.

In brief: Local dental society

Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Jeffrey Bassman
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Dental Society

Your local dental society should be able to offer suggestions about care for low income situations.

In brief: Dental Society

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Vikram Patel