I have been bleeding everyday for the past three days. Its a good amount of blood, but after i bleed once i don't bleed anymore. There is decent amount of blood and a small amount of poop. What could it be?

In brief: If

If i understand correctly, you have been experiencing bleeding when you have bowel movements.
Although the cause could be something as simple as a hemorrhoid, you none the less need to see your doctor to determine the etiology.

In brief: If

Dr. David Shapiro
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: It

It is hard to answer the question wthout knowing whether the blood is vaginal or rectal with a bm. If it is with a movement it may be from internal hemorrhoids, but there are other causes of rectal bleeding and depending on your age colonoscopy may be in order.

In brief: It

Dr. David Shapiro
Dr. David Shapiro

In brief: If.you

If.You are describing rectal bleeding when you try to have a bowel movement, then you could have a hemorrhoid condition or a tear such as a rectal fissure.
I do not kow your age or other faimly history risks. You should have an examination by your doctor to be sure there is no other problem such as a colon or rectal tumor. Also you may need extra oral liquids, fiber supplements, or laxatives if you are having constipation issues.

In brief: If.you

Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Mark Hoepfner
Dr. Steven Seres