Could i be pregnant? I recently had the implonon removed due to problems. The nurse told me i could get pregnant immediately. I've heard of women saying the felt pregnant within day of having sex, and i've also heard some women say thats impossible. Howev

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Fertility Medicine

In brief: It

It is possible to get pregnant in the first month after having Implanon removed.
I would consider taking an over the counter pregnancy test or a blood test. It is very hard to know otherwise based on symptoms alone, especially when using long term contraceptive devices or medications that are Progesterone based. Losing one's breath more easily than normal can be a sign of pregnancy as well. You must remember to take the test at least 2 weeks after the time that you had intercourse and think you may have conceived. Obviously, if you have intercourse more frequently you may consider taking an over the counter test now, and then repeating it in 2 weeks as well. Dr. Stephan krotz advanced fertility center of texas http://www.Infertilityanswers.Com/stephan-krotz.

In brief: It

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Jane Van Dis