Can ecstasy interact with Xanax and vicodin? I take low doses of Xanax and vicodin daily. .. 2mg of Xanax and 10mg of vicodin. I've taken ecstasy several times, like a dozen times over the past 10 years or so, and never had any serious side effects. .. S

MDMA. Mdma is a very potent stimulant, and affects the central nervous system by causing massive amounts of serotonin to be released. The (mostly) permanent side effects on the brain, affect those areas where serotonin is important in the brain, including the anterior lobes, and hypothalamus, areas closely connected to personality, and the experience of anxiety. Xanax belomgs to the class of benzodiazepines, which are commonly used to relieve anxiety, but are well known to have long term mood altering side effects (major depression). Vicodin is an analgesic, and has effects on dopamin release in the brain and peripheral nervous system. Brain physiology and chemistry is very sensitive, and largely unknown. In my opinion the use of mdmd is hazardous at best, and the long term side effects on the brain are not beneficial. Combining mdma with any other mood altering drugs is even more hazardous, and may result in fatal consequences.
Please. Please! You are asking doctors about how to combine powerful mood altering drugs with illicit drugs. This is the equivalent of asking us to give you bullets so that you play russian roullet.