Are there many people with spinal tumors and what can cause it I have a tumor inside my spinal cord from my brainstem to my hips. It is on the front of my spine but inside the cord. What are some things that could have caused it to just appear all of a su

Depends. It all depends on the type of tumor that you have in your spinal cord. From your description this seems like a very elongated spinal cord tumor. It would be very helpful to see imaging studies.
Spinal . Spinal cord tumors are uncommon tumors. The cause depends upon the type of tumor. Many times no specific cause can be found. Treatment can be difficult and associated with significant risks including spinal cord injury and paralysis. I would recommend you discussing your treatment with your neurosurgeon. You may also benefit from a second opinion.