I suffered a head injury at work about 36 hours ago. I felt a little woozy all day yesterday i never blacked out, did not have any headaches, vomiting, memory loss or pupil change, but have noticed some blood when i blow my nose. Is there anything i sho

In brief: Do

Do not know about the actual type of injury.
We already know that you have not had headaches, vomiting, loss of consciousness, amnesia or pupillary changes. Additional symptoms can include: nausea, ringing in your ears, feeling dizzy, slurred speech, confusion or feeling tired. Major concern is that you have felt woozy. The symptoms from a head injury can be subtle. I am not sure what to make of the blood in your nose - don't know the mechanism of injury. If you continue to be woozy, i would recommend a check up. Because not all the effects from a concussion may be immediate, self- monitor to ensure that you don't develop more symptoms. If there is a small amount of blood in your nostril and it is not on- going, it will likely resolve. Be gentle with yourself. Be self aware for signs or symptoms of a concussion.

In brief: Do

Dr. Norman Chideckel
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: Head injury

go to er for evaluation ASAP

In brief: Head injury

go to er for evaluation ASAP
Dr. Norman Chideckel
Dr. Norman Chideckel