10 days past ovulation. Been feeling mild cramping and twinging but not bleeding. What's the possibility of pregnancy? Mild backaches, breasts and quite tender and heavy. I am due to start my cycle on the 20th and don't usually feel PMS like this

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: It

It is difficult to say until you go pass 16 days post-ovulation, at which time a urine pregnancy test may tell you if you are pregnant or not (if your period did not start).
Your symptoms could be both premenstrual or pregnancy at this time in your cycle, and by waiting a few days it will sort itself out. Hope this helps.

In brief: It

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Vikram Patel