I have these little white dot like things on the edge of my vagina. I shaved, but it was at the very top. What are they? On one side are a lot, like egg shape (but very small, and there are tons) and on the other are a few, maybe 5 or 6, and they are fair

Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: It

It sounds like it may be folliculitis, which is inflammation of the hair follicle.
Please google a picture of follicultis and see if it looks like that. Use an antibacterial soap and cream in the area. If you have pain, redness, fever, or vomiting then you must be seen immediately for your symptoms and have this evaluated.

In brief: It

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav