What should I do to go against nausea, vomiting, diarrhea? Day 1) hungry/sick feeling, nausea, shakey hands, vomiting day 2) shakey, wan complexion (no color at all, felt cold to touch, but I myself felt hot), loss of breath, stomach pain, vomit, diarrhe

Hello. . Hello. Your symptoms might not be associated with your menstrual cycle. You may have gastroenteritis. Recommend that you drink liquids, even if you have to sip them to keep them down. Water and clear, non-carbonated beverages are best. It is important to stay ahead of your fluid losses from the vomiting, diarrhea and anticipated decrease in intake. If you find that you are becoming dizzy, your pulse rate is high, you get lightheaded when getting up, then it is likely that you are dehydrated. You may need to go to an emergency room for intravenous hydration. I hope you feel better soon.