Hello, have never had any female problems. I am 26 yrs of age. Have had 2 c-sections and started having bad lower pain in my left pelvic area about 3 months after having my second child. I thought this would go away but has gotten worse. I have pains in m

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: If

If there was a tumor they would have likely seen in on ultrasound.
If your ovaries do not go down in size then they may order a ct scan (cat scan) of your pelvis to get a better look at your ovaries. Depending on the results additional testing will be ordered. Were you on birth control pills or hormones or any other supplements recently? If so that may be to blame. Lastly, it sounds like your doctor(s) are doing the appropriate work up. Make sure you get an explanation as to why your ovaries were/are enlarged. Best of luck.

In brief: If

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Jonathan Jassey