Problems with period? I am 25 but have always had problems with my period. When i get them they are very heavy but i used to skip them for months at a time. Last year in may i had to get the depo-provera shot before i could get the essure procedure done.

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Fertility Medicine

In brief: The

The depo-provera effects on ovulation are gone after 6 months so that is probably not it.
Coagulation problems are a possibility and easy to check, but unlikely if you never had these issues before. It is likely you are experiencing problems with irregular ovulation (anovulation), so an evaluation would be advisable for hormonal causes (thyroid, prolactin levels, etc.) or anatomical causes (polyps, fibroid, etc.). If everything fails or the evaluation is negative you may want to consider going on the pill for 3-6 mo to regulate you back again.

In brief: The

Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. J Ricardo Loret De Mola
Dr. Miguel Cano
Additionally, ask your Gyn about an endometrial ablation. May solve your problem.
Dr. Jane Van Dis