"how far can you and a guy go and still be considered a virgin? If he enters you, but doesn't pop the cherry or go all the way i he went in but not all the way...There was no condom..And he didn't pop my cherry

In brief: Things to ponder

Some women are born without hymens (cherries) to pop or lose them in non-sexual events.
Some choose to believe the oral or anal sex they engage in doesn't count if it avoids the hymen. What you engaged I was genital to genital contact, which is enough to get pregnant or STD's. Believe what you wish, & if it's not right for you don't go further. The label shouldn't matter.

In brief: Things to ponder

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: The

The traditional definition of a virgin is a women or man that has never engaged in vaginal penetration (giving or receiving so to speak).
Honestly the definition means different things to different people. From my point of view i would say you are no longer a virgin since you had vaginal penetration regardless of wheter or not the hymen (cherry) is still intact. However this is your life and your interpretation of the experience. If you feel you are still a virgin, then you should consider yourself one. More important than semantics here is the fact that you need to start protecting yourself against pregnancy and std's (sexually transmitted diseases) since both of these can occur with minimal penetration. Best of luck.

In brief: The

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham