My fiancé and I have been together a little less than 2 years she is 36 and 23 she has three kids I have none but she has her tubes tied emotionally i'm torn that i can't have kids with the woman i love! besides tubal reversal what can I do?

Dr. Joy Jackson

In brief: She

She is your fiance, therefore I am assuming you knew this was a possibility before you proposed to her. You did not mention in your post what she wants.
Is she content with her 3 children, or does she want to have a baby with you? These are important questions you need to ask and get answered. To answer the last part of your question, "besides tubal reversal what can i do?" I am assuming you are alluding to how you can have a baby with her. Even though her tubes are tied she can still undergo in-vitro fertilization, also she can have her eggs extracted and you could use a surrogate. There are possibilities, but first you need to have a serious conversation with her and find out what she wants and then you can decide what you want. Best of luck.

In brief: She

Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Joy Jackson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham