I do not know what this lump is near my clit. I have a lump, about the size of a pea, near my clit. I know it is not an ingrown hair and I have never had this before. Also, near this lumb are very very tiny bumbs- like 3 or 4 tiny bumbs. What could this

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I cannot diagnose your bump.
The fact that you have not been sexually active helps to narrow things down a bit.There are a number of possible causes: sebaceous cyst due to a clogged oil gland, an infected hair follicle or a vulvar cyst which comes from a mucous gland on the vulva. Keep the area clean. You can soak in a warm tub once or twice a day or apply warm, moist washcloth. It may well resolve on it's own. It if gets large, painful, warm, red, starts to drain - these are all reasons to see your doctor. Take care.

In brief: Hello.

Hello. I cannot diagnose your bump.
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham