Could i be and could this be implantation bleeding. The first day of my last period was on january 23, 2012. My husband and i had unprotected intercourse on febuary 5th or 6th 2012. On febuary 13, 2012 i noticed a little spotting mostly brown which means

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Fertility Medicine

In brief: From

From everything you mentioned, it is quite possible you are pregnant.
Typically women ovulate midway through their cycle, so having intercourse 4-5 days before the expected time of ovulation could definitely lead to a pregnancy. Implantation spotting typically happens 1 week after ovulation. Additionally, any bleeding that is less than normal during the expected time of menstruation may also be another indicator of pregnancy. It is typically best to check a pregnancy test by blood on the day of your expected cycle (feb 20) if you have concerns about the accuracy of pregnancy tests, which it sounds like you may have. I would be happy to help you further. Dr. Stephan krotz woodlands, tx advanced fertility center of texas 713-467-4488 http://www.Infertilityanswers.Com/stephan-krotz.

In brief: From

Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Stephan Krotz
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham