I have a tender lump on my back near my shoulder blade could it be serious? 16 years old, small body, the lump is the size of a golf ball, and it is again very tender and it hurts when i touch it and its under the skin. Also i did go to a doctor who seeme

In brief: Hello,

Hello, i can not diagnose the lump on your back.
It might be a lipoma which is a soft fatty tumor under the skin. It could be a cyst or an abcess. Because it is now symptomatic (painful/ tender) it is probably time to see your doctor again. Let your parents know so that they can get you seen. If it gets red, hot, drains or you get a fever, you need to get it treated more quickly. Take care.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. James Seward
Dermatology

In brief: I

I agree with dr. Fowler. It could be a lipoma or possible an inflamed/infected cyst.
Take a look at the picture of a cyst below. Inflamed cysts are even more red looking than the picture below. I would also recommend you get evaluated.

In brief: I

Dr. James Seward
Dr. James Seward
Dr. Shontae Buffington