What are the best options for non surgical breast enhancement. I'm 19 years old. I have an 8 month old baby. After my milk glands dried up, my breasts shrunk down even smaller than they were before I got pregnant. I was a full a pre pregnancy. How is it p

What. What you have experienced is what 90% or more of women experince. After their pregnancy their breasts get smaller. There really are no magic creams gels whatever to enlarge your breasts. It is either an impalnt and since you are 19 it means saline or possibly using your own fat assuming you have enough fatty tissue to transfer, .
There. There are a few options for breast enhancement and your best place to start is by scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. In general breast enhancement can be accomplished with breast implants placed under your breast tissue and more often in a thin woman, partially under the muscle. Breast creams and pills will not give you any enhancement in breast size or volume. The only benefit of those products is to the individuals who sell them. Sorry to not make it easy but it would be best to save your money. I wish you well, dr edwards.
The. The breast size change you experienced is quite common and can be distressing. You really have two options and both require surgery. The most reliable approach would be to have a breast augmentation with implants. Given your age, you would need to have saline implants. The second option would be injection of your own fat into each breast. This is a newer option and may or may not work well in your case. It is more controversial but is becoming more accepted.