What can I do for depression? I'm a teenager so I always thought sleeping all the time was normal but last august I started to realize I wasn't feeling like myself anymore. I'm careless and I no longer find anything motivating, I'm failing my classes beca

Need counseling. You should speak to your doctor about a referral to a psychologist for counseling. If necessary, a referrral to a psychiatrist if medication is necessary.
Stay active. Exercise is a great way to relieve stress. Your body releases endorphins during exercise, which can help you feel calm. If you exercise 30 - 60 minutes a day, your stress levels can improve. When stressed, take 5 slow, deep breaths with your eyes closed, then roll your shoulders forward 5 times, then back 5 times. This will slow your heart rate and release tension in your neck and shoulders.
Hi.. Hi. You are right, sleeping all the time is not normal. You do sound depressed: sleeping too much, lack of motivation, not caring about grades, not spending time with others, crying. Depression does not mean you are weak. It does not mean you are crazy. However, depression can feel just awful. The good news is that depression is treatable. I hope you will get up your courage to tell your parents. If was just a matter of willpower, you would have already willed yourself to feel better. There are professionals who can help you. You had the courage to write to this site to get information. The next step is letting your parents know so that you can all move forward with getting you help. Take care.