Hello my question is my boy friend has some balls i don't know how to call it in his left adomen and he does want to see a doctor and i want to know what is it when he was small he saw a doctor and they told him that i does not eat well but he is in go

In brief: I

I don’t know the exact location of the balls in his abdomen.
If he has swollen masses that are near the top of the groin, or near the area that the groin meets the leg, this could be something called inguinal lymphadenopathy. That means swollen lymph glands. This could be the sign of an infection. If that is where the balls are and they do not go away soon, suggest that you boyfriend sees his doctor so that the underlying cause can be figured out.

In brief: I

Dr. Shontae Buffington