I have had the flu for 2 days now and earlier this morning I has a pain in my chest. Is this related to the flu? The pain is about 4 inches directly under my armpit. Not on the front where my heart is but I just want to make sure.

The. The pain you describe could very well be related to the flu. Influenza can cause inflammation of the lung or the lining around the lung and when this is irritated it can be quite painful, particularly with deep breaths. Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs; like ibuprofen, aspirin, and naproxen; can be helpful. If the pain persists beyond several days, i'd recommend seeing your doctor, since a bacterial infection can get established on top of the flu virus. Antibiotics don't help the flu, but may be needed if a bacterial infection has started.
You. You need to see a doctor. Your statement and description of your complaint is so vague that can not be interpreted before answering to many questions and examination during an encounter with a physician.