A woman was criminally injured and her cranial-cervical joint dislocated by more than 5 mm. She is in significant pain. Now she cannot get medical evaluation or medical service for this issue from the expert physicians/specialists because the government a

In brief: Hello,

Hello, it sounds like that woman is dealing with a lot.
If i understand correctly, neither lawyers nor doctors have been a help to the woman and she is concerned about being harmed further. A lot of times, how issues are approached can make a big difference in how others respond. I can not recommend any specific doctors in the area where you live. However, one way to approach this would be to see a psychiatrist or a psychologist. One of those providers could assist to put this into a helpful perspective. If the woman felt supported and could talk this over with a caring provider this may be beneficial. I hope that the woman is able to get this worked through. Take care.

In brief: Hello,

Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine