Might I have stds? I am so scare of this little bump under my penis. It kinda hurts when I touch it. Ok so my gf is a virgin still. She still has her hymen so she hasnt had sex with her vagina. I was a virgin as well. We recently had anal sex. It was in t

STD's . Std's can be passed on through oral and anal sex, so although both of you are "virgins" if either one of you had oral and anal contact with other people then you could have and pass on an std. The lesion in question could very well be an ingrown hair that is infected or it could be a herpes lesion. It is impossible to say without actually seeing it. You need to see a doctor for an evaluation and testing. Also use condoms for vaginal, anal, and oral sex. Good luck.