Could I be pregnant? So I had sex about 3-4 months ago, the day after I had sex I got my period as normal, but then it didn't come at all the next month. I haven't really been getting any of the 'symptoms' like morning sickness or anything, but my stomach

I. I am not sure if you are saying you missed one period or you have had no periods for the last 2 to 3 months. Will also assume that by stating you had sex, you are referring to unprotected sexual intercourse. If you only missed one period, that is not at all uncommon. So, if you only missed one period, it would be very doubtful that you are pregnant. If you have missed two to three periods that might be a different issue. Pregnancy symptoms can include: lack of period, nausea, more frequent urination, swollen or painful breasts, enlarged abdomen, insomnia, feelng tired etc. If you were to become pregnant, you could have a small amount of implantation bleeding. Unless, you missed only one period, then recommend that you take a home pregnancy test.