What can I do if I don't want to delay my chemo and radiation, but i'm not comfortable with my oncologist?

Dr. Reza Shirazi
Radiation Oncology
In brief: See another
Both chemo and radiation are very powerful treatments and need to be given under guidance of medical and radiation oncologist.
But most of all you need to be comfortable with your oncologist. Getting to see the oncologist and planning the radiation may take sometime. So depending on the urgency of your case switching immediately may or may not be the best choice.

In brief: See another
Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Reza Shirazi
Dr. Edward Gold
In brief: See someone else
Find another oncologist in your area.

In brief: See someone else
Find another oncologist in your area.
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Radiation Oncology
In brief: Tell your doctor
Tell the doctor you do trust to help you see another radiation or medical oncologist, whichever you are not comfortable with.
It can be done in a couple of days and that is fine.

In brief: Tell your doctor
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Bahman Daneshfar
Dr. Edward Gold
In brief: See someone else
Find another oncologist in your area.

In brief: See someone else
Find another oncologist in your area.
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Edward Gold
Dr. Arnon Rubin